Acorn Hand Sanitizer Aerosol
R49.99 – R69.99
Acorn Hand Sanitizer Aerosol – Alcohol Based.
Made in South Africa using the World Health Organization’s recommended formulation for inactivation of viruses that are genetically related to and have similar properties as the COVID-19 virus.
Simple, effective and convenient, Acorn Pharmaceutical’s AEROSOL HAND SANITIZER protects against 99.9 % germs – anywhere, anytime. With no need for soap or water, it’s a great “on the go” hygiene solution for family or professional use.
Available in 75 ml or 150 ml
Priced from 49.99
Acorn Hand Sanitizer – Alcohol Based AEROSOL
- 2 year shelf life, protected from light and oxygen, product remains active for much longer.
- Mess free application.
- No leaks, easy to transport.
- Aluminium tin and valve mean the packaging will not rust or degrade even in the hardest conditions, and both are recyclable (when disposed of as recommended).
- The actuator is designed to provide an ideal spray pattern for hand sanitization.
- The dose dispensed is consistent throughout the life of the aerosol.
- Convenient twist top actuator prevents accidental spraying
- Acorn Hand Sanitizer will not dry out the skin and contains a multi-active ingredient formula for maximum virus neutralisation.
- Lightly scented – leaves hand feeling pleasantly refreshed.
- Alcohol (Ethanol Denat) 80 % (v/v)
- Hydrogen Peroxide 0.125% (v/v)